Casey’s has teamed up with Angel City Brewery and Southern California FM station 100.3 The Sound to bring you Rebel Rebel. Rebel Rebel is a night of the best glam rock from the 70′s like Bowie, Lou Reed, Sweet, Slade, Bay City Rollers, T. Rex, Alice Cooper, The Stooges, New York Dolls, Gary Glitter, KISS and so many more!
There was a time in rock n roll when it didn’t matter if boys looked like girls and girls looked like guys…it was about how famous you could look playing rock n roll. We are dedicating a night to just that sort of rock n roll and you best believe it will be a good time!
This week we are hosting Andie Brokaw from Heaven Hill on Tuesday, March 26th with 2 tastings, 7pm and 8:30. This is a Bonded Tasting! Andie will taste and educate us on Mellow Corn, Old Fitzgerald Bonded, Rittenhouse Rye 100, and Henry McKenna Single Barrel Seven Grand Selection. A Welcome Punch will be served a 1/2 hour before each education.
RSVP for the 8:30pm tasting by hitting the link below, or check the other email I sent to RSVP for the next email you got from me to do the 7pm tasting. Please only register for one:
To learn more about the Seven Grand Whiskey Society in Los Angeles, check the link beneath my signature. Memberships are $120 a year and can be purchased at the bar. You can bring a guest to any event.
We provide tasting/educations at least once a month. Late-comers will not be seated, but can wait at the bar to meet Andie after the event.
We also offer private tasting for small groups and parties.
If you’re not a member, no worries. First one is on us.
We look forward to seeing you.
Pedro, currently sipping Henry McKenna Single Barrel Seven Grand Selection. Come get some.
Cole’s Red Car Bar
- Corned Beef and Sauerkraut on Rye – $10
- Irish Punch – $8
- Irish Julep – $8
- Irish Old Fashioned – $8
- Jameson Pickle Back – $6
- Match Up Shots: Bushmills & Angostura Bitters / Tullamore Dew & Ginger Beer – $6
- Irish Coffee – $8
- Guinness Floats – $8
- Irish Coffee Milkshakes – $8
- $5 Green Beer
- $6 Bushmills
- $10 Car Bombs
- Open from noon to 12am
- $5 Margaritas all day
- St. Patty’s Day Combo: choice of a tall boy of Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra or a tall boy of Golden Road Hefe and a shot of Irish Whiskey
- Other drink specials
- Irish music from 2-5pm
- Special Irish Cocktail Menu with $5 shots, $10 boiler makers and $9 cocktails
- Special Irish only whiskey list
- Car Bomb Bar in the Jackalope Bar
- Free green Seven Grand T-Shirts (while supplies last)
- Green Irish Whiskey shots and beer – House Price